The Dine Around Programme is an exciting initiative created by the Saint Lucia Hotel and Tourism Association (SLHTA) to entice the palates of our visitors staying at various hotels around Saint Lucia, and is also extended to locals as well.
Saint Lucia’s Dine Around program offers you the luxury of enjoying some of the island’s finest dining experiences at award-winning restaurants. Customers will have the option of experiencing appetizing meals from Mediterranean style dining to Indian fusion, French cuisine among other restaurant offerings.
Guests can enjoy scrumptious meals at 55USD for a three course meal (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner) at any one of the participating independent Restaurants and hotels. Dine Around Vouchers can only be purchased at participating Destination Management companies.
Mediterranean - Caribbean
East Indian Caribbean Fusion
Caribbean - International
Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions set out the terms relating to the redemption
of the Dine Around voucher Standard Terms and Conditions of sale apply in
respect of any orders placed using this voucher.
2. By purchasing this voucher you are accepting these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing. If you
have any queries on these terms please discuss them with the seller before
purchasing the Voucher.
3. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation on a specific
day/time. You are required to make a reservation at your selected restaurant
to use this voucher. Reservations are subject to availability.
4. The voucher has no cash redemption value and purchases made with these
vouchers are not refundable in cash.
5. This voucher cannot be exchanged between restaurants.
6. Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is
not exchangeable for cash or another voucher.
7. The Dine Around Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other
sales discounts or promotional offers.
8. Dine Around Vouchers can only be used for one order.
9. This voucher will expire on the date printed on the front of the voucher
which is 90 days from the purchase date.
10. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions of sale
from time to time including to reflect changes affecting our business,
changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant
laws and regulatory requirements.
11. You are subject to the policies and terms and conditions of sale in force at
the time that you use your Voucher, unless any change to those policies or
these terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority.
12. These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of St. Lucia.